£550 - £615 per day
4 months ago
Interim Corporate Reporting Project Manager £615pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Project Manager, with strong experience in Corporate Reporting, to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy Organisation, and provide crucial support in Corporate and ESG Reporting.
This company is at the forefront of its field in sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £77 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in their office in Central London.
Applications from both full-time and part-time candidates will be considered for this role.
As interim Corporate Reporting Project Manager, you will provide key project management support to my client's Corporate Reporting and ESG Disclosure Team, for the management of corporate level reporting. This includes Annual Accounts reporting, Sustainability reports, D&I reports, and UK Gender Pay Gap reports.
You will manage and bring together a range of stakeholders up to a senior level and across functions, both internally and externally.
You will manage schedules, and ensure the programme of work is on track, and deadlines are being met. Working with a varied network, you will support content gathering and development.
- Strong Project Management experience, with the ability to set up and run projects end-to-end.
- Experience with Corporate Reporting and strong familiarity with the process.
- Excellent skills of stakeholder management and engagement, to a senior level.
- Ideally, experience working with third parties, agencies and creative agencies.
- Advantageous would be any previous experience with ESG.
- Good attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Strong skills of written and verbal communications.
- Previous experience within a large-scale, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com