Birmingham, West Midlands
£600 - £750 per day
SS - 13511_1571243773
about 1 year ago
Interim Corporate Procurement Lead - £750/day
Interim Corporate Procurement Lead required for 6 month contract in Birmingham to lead c. £0.5bn spend across a complex organisation.
You provide strategic direction to a team of 18 FTE's and the procurement of corporate related goods and services ensuring that value for money is achieved.
You will offer leadership, advice, support and delivery of all aspects of the procurement process to the client, from developing procurement strategies and managing tenders through to contract award.
To be considered for the role, you must have;
- Demonstrable procurement leadership experience
- Knowledge of EU procurement directives and the ability to define life-cycles for specific projects
- Understanding of the supply market for indirect services to the public sector
- Ability to influence key stakeholders, at all levels, both internally and externally
- Experience of strategic procurement development
- Experience of developing governance processes
- The ability to utilise innovate procurement and commercial models to add value and reduce risk.
If you are interested in discussing the Interim Corporate Procurement Lead position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.