Birmingham, West Midlands
£400 - £500 per day
SS - 13912_1582196428
about 1 year ago
Interim Corporate Contracts Manager
Interim Corporate Contracts Manager required to join a public sector organisation in Birmingham for an initial 6 month contract paying up to £500/day.
In this role, you will provide contract management across a wide range of corporate spend portfolios (c.£60m) to ensure compliance with statutory requirements along with relevant government policies to deliver value for money.
You will be developing contract management plans, managing contract variations, undertaking contract compliance checks, mobilising new contracts and working with Corporate Procurement to coordinate re-procurements.
- Significant track record of corporate contract management
- Demonstrable analytical, commercial and negotiating ability
- Knowledge of contract types and contract management processes ideally with knowledge of Crown Commercial Services and G-Cloud model contracts
- Experience managing a variety of corporate contracts with specific demonstrable experience of IT contracts
- Experience monitoring performance and compliance of suppliers and contracts with demonstrable experience of IT suppliers
If you are interested in discussing the Interim Corporate Contract Manager role in Birmingham, please call Sam on 01483 213 304