£250 - £325 per day
5 months ago
One of the worlds most prestigious financial services providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Copywriter.
This is a 3-month interim contract offering up to £325 p/d inside IR35 and majority home working - limited office requirement in Central London.
- Support with planning and writing of copy
- Work with local markets to understand the business objectives for specific initiatives and create high quality copy which meets these requirements
- Use data-led insights to refine and optimise our content to drive customer engagement and education
- Ensure timely execution of work while adhering to robust content governance standards
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at a local, regional and global level
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, escalating issues in a timely manner when necessary
- Act and lead as a copywriting subject matter expert with the local market and within the cross functional team.
- Experience of creating customer-focused copy within a similar organisation (in-house editorial, agency, journalism etc.)
- English/Chinese writing/translation qualifications or equivalent
- Strong digital content background with excellent knowledge of UX/UI, SEO, digital publishing, data and distribution
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues, resolve differences and influence senior stakeholders
- Understanding of content management systems and project management tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira) is advantageous
- Experience in finance, banking or a regulated industry is advantageous
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.