£250 - £300 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Contracts Specialist £300pd
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Energy Company, as an Interim Contracts Specialist, in support of Global Procurement Operations.
This FTSE 100 client is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support this.
This is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £300 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home and in their office in Berkshire.
The Contracts Specialist will be responsible for driving value, compliance, and risk management within Sourcing, through successful contract creation, development and management. You will support in training and coaching activity, as well as process mapping. Where required, you will support contract negotiation and knowledge transfer.
- Understand the specific contracting requirements of the business.
- Work closely with Legal Teams and Procurement and Supply Chain on standards and contracting requirements.
- Work with Market and Commodity managers to implement source-to-contract processes and ensure successful delivery of business plans / market strategies.
- Participate in aspects of the Sourcing process, including scope development, contract writing and contract execution.
- Ensure contract compliance with master and global agreements.
- Sharing information and 'lessons learned'.
- Extensive knowledge of contracting processes, tools and systems, with specific experience within a Directs sourcing environment.
- Strong contracting practitioner knowledge, with a Legal or Procurement background.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement ability, up to a senior level, across functions and geographies.
- Demonstrable track record of successful delivery and support of sourcing processes in complex, global environments, with large spends.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org