Up to £295 per day
10 days ago
6 months +
Interim Contracts Specialist £295pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Contracts Specialist to join a world-leader in Energy, and provide crucial support in their global contracts negotiation and drafting.
This organisation is at the very forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with robust aims to be carbon neutral by 2050, and huge investment going into sustainable energy solutions and the truly cutting-edge tech to support.
This is a 6-month + contract, offering up to £295 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in the office in Berkshire.
As Interim Contracts Specialist, you will focus on contracts for my FTSE 100 client's Direct Procurement, across four Category Teams within Ingredients and Packaging. You will drive improved value, compliance, and risk management.
This position will have a global scope, and you will be required to provide key support on negotiations and drafting of contracts, advising on any compliance issues, and supporting on relevant stakeholder training.
This will be a highly involved role; you will support on contract creation, development and management, spanning 70 contracts or amendments which need actioning in this space.
- Excellent knowledge of contracts in the Direct space, and a track record of successful delivery.
- A professional background in either Legal or Procurement.
- The ability to engage with stakeholders across levels.
- Previous experience within a large, matrix environment.
- The ability to prioritise competing workloads, across varying geographies and functions.
- Advantageous would be experience with Salesforce and Ariba.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org