£250 - £300 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Contracts Specialist - £300 per day
A fantastic opportunity to progress within a leading Oil and Gas organisation as a Contracts specialist.
Within a fast-paced, transformation environment, you will hold responsibility for supporting all legal and contract drafting, on a global scale. This is a 6-month contract based in Berkshire, paying up to £300 per day.
The Contracts Specialist acts as an intermediary between Procurement practitioners and Legal SMEs. You will be responsibles for driving improved value and compliance within the sourcing process, through effective contract development and management, as well as providing total support to the Procurement Function.
- Understanding the specific contracting requirements of the Strategic Procurement Unit and other Group functions
- Ensuring compliance in the most efficient and effective way
- Liaising with Legal Teams and other functions regarding standards & contracting specifics
- Understanding business objectives and requirements for contracting processes
- Working with the relevant market sector and commodity managers to implement sourcing processes
- Ensuring the company common processes are implemented, used and continually improved
- Selecting the correct contract templates for use in creating a contract, being able to use the templates appropriately, and amending clauses where necessary
- Ensuring local contracts comply with master/global agreements
- Participating in company networks, sharing information, best practices and lessons learned
- Engaging, challenging, and influencing internal customers
- Strong understanding of critical clauses and T&Cs
- Deep contracting practitioner knowledge
- Highly knowledgeable in contracting processes, tools and systems
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills across levels and timezones
- A proven track record of delivering and supporting sourcing processes and services in a complex blue chip global organisation
- Ability to prioritise personal tasks, and assist others with managing their workload
If interested, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.