£500 - £550 per day
2 months ago
A one of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology providers has an urgent requirement for an interim contract manager to support a variety of CAPEX and Construction projects.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £550 p/d for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire.
- Technical University Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in contract management within an EPCM / EPC contract environment
- IChemE and FIDIC experience
- Proven track record of contract project management
- Experience in construction either greenfield or brownfield
- Knowledge of quality standards, tools and processes
- Experience in leading and supervising others
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.