£400 - £500 per day
19 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology providers has an urgent requirement for an interim contract manager to support a variety of CAPEX and Construction projects.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £500 p/d for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire.
Candidates with previous experience working on major process plant CAPEX projects in related industries such as Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, or Petro Chemical will be strongly preferred.
- End to end contract lifecycle experience from drafting, to the input of KPIs and SLAs, as well contract exits.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in contract management within an EPCM / EPC contract environment
- IChemE and FIDIC experience
- Proven track record of contract project management
- Experience in construction either greenfield or brownfield
- Knowledge of quality standards, tools and processes
- Experience in leading and supervising others
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.