£290 - £340 per day
2 months ago
An experienced Contracts Manager is required to join a British Pharmaceutical giant, based in West London, paying up to £340 per day.
This is a great opportunity for a contracts manager with experience drafting, negotiating and updating contracts to play a key role in a thriving FTSE 100 Organisation.
You will assess impacts of proposed changes to physical and financial trade routes, propose and draft the required documentation working cross-functionally in a matrix organisation.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Collaborate with Finance, Tax and Legal stakeholders in the development of contract strategies.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff on contracting practices and procedures.
- Support market and business strategy, and deliver creative practicable solutions where there is imprecision, uncertainty, or internal differences of opinion.
- Manage complexity; mitigate risk; and maintain framework consistency where possible, with quality as the driving focus.
- Be involved in policy and procedure setting/management/changes which determine contract terms.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in contract management roles.
- Contract negotiation and drafting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to maintain and enforce high standards.
- Previous experience working within the pharmaceutical industry is advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies than please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CV's for this role will be sent on Wednesday the 17th of June. To be considered for this role, ensure you reach out to me by no later than Wednesday Morning.