South East England, England
£320 - £422 per day
6 months ago
Interim Contracts Engineer - Wells and Operations - £420pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting Interim Contracts Engineer opportunity on behalf of a fast-paced, FTSE listed, global leader in Oil and Gas. This role will be crucial to my client's O&G Wells and Operations activity.
This role is a 12-month contract, offering up to £420 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based working from home and in South-East England.
You will provide key support to the Wells and Operations Procurement and Supply Chain team, managing end-to-end category sourcing and post-award activity, including call-offs.
- Support the development and delivery of sourcing initiatives in the O&G Wells and Operations Category, driving continuous improvement and significant value.
- Build and maintain strong, local supplier relationships internationally.
- Raise formal call-offs against the contracts as required.
- Assess and mitigate any risk and implement any required procurement processes aligned to regulations and business expectations.
- Robust, end-to-end sourcing experience, including Scope of Work, Compensation Models and Negotiation skills.
- Significant, previous knowledge of Operations and Wells activity.
- Strong systems knowledge with Ariba and Maximo.
- The ability to contribute effectively and autonomously on a remote basis.
- Previous strong experience of working in a culturally diverse team.
- Advantageous: some previous experience of working with Iraq / the Middle East.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply immediately and any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.