£400 - £500 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Contract Services Specialist- £400 to £500 per day
A major aviation client has an urgent requirement for an Interim Contract Services Specialist responsible for the assurance over the adoption of best practice principles in respect of the formation and administration of contracts. This also includes the coordination and undertaking of contract audit exercises specifically to support a major procurement function.
This is an initial interim contract offering between £400 - £500 per day for a candidate based in Middlesex.
- Support Category Managers in all their contract-related needs - review, drafting and negotiations.
- Draft and/or revise standard contract templates and other standard contract sections.
- Maintain the common repository of standard contract templates.
- Develop, review, and/or provide input to contracting processes, systems, tools, support resources.
- Develop, review, provide input to, and/or deliver contracting training materials.
- Meet with procurement and supply chain stakeholders to understand their needs and feedback and then incorporate them into the related to contracting processes, standards, and systems.
- Work closely with and align with other teams in process & systems to provide integrated solutions.
- Assess the quality of data in the common contract repository and work with contract owners to improve the integrity of that data.
- Perform and/or support peer reviews of RFPs and draft contracts.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.