£450 - £550 per day
10 days ago
One of the most recognisable names in aviation has an urgent requirement for a legally qualified contracts specialist to join their team in support of the procurement function.
This will be a 3-6-month interim contract offering between £450-£550 p/d outside of IR35. Work from home available.
- Be proficient in the preparation, drafting and agreement of contracts, call offs and amendments.
- have had access to different types of contract forms including NEC, goods and services agreements and framework contracts.
- have ability to manage multiple amendments and contracting tasks at any one time.
- Propose views and best practise to create templates and advise on contracting approaches, mitigations, and continuous improvement.
- Be comfortable working with a legal team.
- Ideally have experience supporting a procurement function.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.