£500 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
The Procurement Function of a major public sector department has an urgent requirement for an Interim Contract Manager with a strong SRM skillset to join their expanding procurement and contract's function.
Initial 6-month interim contract offering between £500-£600 p/d inside IR35. The client is based in Central London bit the role is currently remote.
- You will be responsible for Procurement Contract, Performance and Supplier Management across a broad range of indirect including Logistics, Infrastructure, Digital and Technology, Professional Services and Contact Centres.
- Deliver and embed T&T Contract Management processes and procedures, in line with the Government Commercial Organisation Standards
- Deliver and embed robust Supplier Relationship Management processes and procedures, in line with GCO Standards, with a primary focus on Tier One Suppliers
- Lead or support the development or create opportunities to improve commercial leverage and drive best practice across the procurement category.
- Procurement and contract management experience
- Contract Management supporting procurement.
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Proven track record of assessing and managing commercial risk.
- High level of competency in Senior Stakeholder Management
- Public Sector Procurement Experience
- Experience of indirect procurement/contract management for categories such as Logistics, Infrastructure, Digital and Technology, Professional Services and Contact Centres.
If this procurement opportunity is of interest, please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.