£400 - £500 per day
3 months ago
A major UK airport has an urgent requirement for an Interim Contract Specialist to join their function.
This is an initial 6-month contract with the opportunity for extension offering between £400-£500 p/d and majority homeworking.
As a subject matter expert in contract management, the Contract Manager has responsibility for maintaining the contract register and day to day account management across the Surface Access contract portfolio, supporting (with, for aspiring candidates, opportunities to lead) the implementation of the strategy in order to optimise Commercial revenue both short and long term. The Contract Manager also supports the Senior Contract Manager in assessing the Commercial viability of opportunities identified by the wider Surface Access team to strengthen the portfolio moving forwards.
Own the contract register and proactively plan against key contract milestones.
Monitor contract performance and proactively identify opportunities as well as make recommendations to minimise risk and to optimise revenue.
Report KPIs and trends by contract to provide insight to the wider team.
Manage the debt position against contracts to ensure there is a plan to minimise outstanding debt through timely payments.
Support the Senior Contract Manager, with opportunities to lead, on aspects of commercial negotiations with key partners and suppliers.
Review existing and assess new channels of sales (B2B and B2C), in collaboration with Senior Contract Manager and Senior Business Development Manager
Own the day to day account management, including communicating performance, for;
- third party operators including car rental and coach operators, plus additional City accounts (Chauffeur and B2B accounts).
- Other onward travel suppliers
Build the commercial plan for each account / partner to drive growth and improve passenger experience.
- Educated to degree standard in appropriate discipline, or demonstration of relevant experience in a customer facing senior commercial or contract management role.
- Experience within a fast-paced commercial environment with a proven track record of revenue growth based on strong analysis and communications skills.
- Experience in managing and negotiating (one to one as well as Tender) contracts is required.
- Experience within the travel industry is desirable.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.