£400 - £450 per day
14 days ago
A major international airport has an urgent requirement for an Interim Contract Manager.
This is an initial 12-month contract offering up to £450 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working - offices in Southwest London.
Join us as a Contracts & Commercial Manager and support the Engineering function to meet performance objectives, drive cost savings and enhance contract delivery.
Description for External Candidates
As a Contracts & Commercial Manager you will guide the Engineering function to successfully deliver their performance objectives in line with regulatory requirements, commercial strategy, and operational plans.
Your role will involve:
- Overseeing supplier performance against cost, compliance, safety and environmental targets.
- Ensuring contract scope is understood by the delivery teams.
- Working with the business to create a culture that delivers cost savings whilst optimising asset performance.
- Working with key stakeholders to identify and deliver performance and cost saving measures.
- Ensuring value for money through regular cost reviews and budget setting.
- Developing and championing a customer centric, collaborative and innovative culture.
These Skills are Essential:
- Effective problem-solving capabilities with an analytical approach to developing pragmatic solutions.
- Proven track record in delivery of compliance within a complex workplace setting.
- The ability to create a clear vision for the future, engaging and motivating others to follow and pursue that vision.
- Collaborative working and strong influencing skills with the ability to model and demonstrate appropriate behaviours.
- Broad, transferable knowledge of a wide range of assets, systems, and improvement methodologies.