£500 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
The Procurement Function of a major public sector department has an urgent requirement for an Interim Contract Manager with a strong SRM skillset to join their expanding procurement and contract's function.
Initial 6-month interim contract offering between £500-£600 p/d inside IR35. The client is based in Central London bit the role is currently remote.
- Significant contract management and Supplier management experience gained within the procurement functions of a major Public sector bodies.
- Knowledge of procurement within some or all of the following categories Construction, Facilities Management, infrastructure, or Vehicle Leasing.
- Knowledge of the Commercial lifecycle and related compliance / governance requirements (e.g., EU procurement directives)
- Comfortable with delivery so will 'roll their sleeves' and support the team in day-to-day operations.
- Experience of overseeing the P2P process.
If this procurement opportunity is of interest, please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.