£600 - £700 per day
23 days ago
Role: Interim Contract Manager BPO
Rate: £700 p/d Inside IR35
Location: Remote - Please note this is a part time role 2.5 working days per week
Contract Length: 6-months
Reporting to the Global Head of Indirects this role will have responsibility for management of the Finance/ Procurement Business Process Outsourcing contract with a third-party ensuring adherence to the indirect procurement supplier relationship management process. The Contracts Manager will work closely with the third party BPO provider on all contractual matters, the Centre of Excellence Director and Shared Services Delivery Lead.
- Lead negotiations on contractual activity including contract close out, extension and renewal.
- Manage ongoing issue and change management related to BPO Master Service Agreements as per agreed governance, including working with retained Aggreko business to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as pricing/service credits and provide an understanding/evaluation of economic impact of terms and changes of terms. Including managing Change Note sign off.
- Contractual correspondence ownership (i.e., legal letters) from production to delivery (and liaison with group legal as appropriate, supported by SDL where required)
- Contractual Governance - Chairing of the monthly contract review meeting, driving, and following up on contractual actions/ contractual events/ pushing the button on contractual change requests.
- Escalation contact point for operational issues which can't be resolved amicably (ones referenced in the contract) e.g., transformation/productivity timeline.
- Management of the Master Service Agreement compliance, holding accountability for ensuring the BPO provider's compliance with contractual requirements.
- Maintain contract to secure alignment with decisions taken in Executive Steering Committees
- Monitor the cost-effectiveness and value for money of the Master Service Agreement (monitoring competitive terms and satisfaction with terms and conditions)
- Utilise in-depth knowledge of supplier relationship management, industry changes, compliance, and regulatory requirements to provide a competitive advantage to the organisation