£45 - £56 per day
about 1 year ago
12 months +
Interim Contract and Compliance Lead - Oil & Gas £56ph
A fantastic interim opportunity for a Contract and Compliance Lead to join a FTSE world-leader in Energy, and provide crucial support across Procurement systems, processes, compliance and contracts.
An initial 12-month contract, this full-time role offers £56 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in Surrey 3 days per week.
This role is in support of this world-leading organisation's Oil and Gas JV. As Interim Contracting and Compliance Lead, you will manage procurement process updates, update contract templates, and carry out ACDD compliance checks.
You will write Procurement Guidelines, improve Procurement Processes, train the Procurement team on new guidelines and processes, put in place improvement plans, ensure compliance and act as a main interface for the teams internally and externally.
- Strong Procurement experience and Supply Chain knowledge, including Oil & Gas industry experience.
- Hands-on Contracting experience.
- Good understanding of Production Share Agreements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability to a senior level.
- Good knowledge of P2P, S2P, Ariba and Maximo.
- Ideally, knowledge of ACDD process, Human Rights and Modern Slavery Act.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions email email@example.com