South East England, England
£366 - £466 per day
7 months ago
Interim Contract Advisor £466pd
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced contracting professional, with a strong depth of commerciality and Procurement knowledge, to join a leading Energy company, and provide crucial support to their key contracts.
My FTSE 100 client are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support.
Offering up to £466 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), this role is based working from home and in Middlesex, for an initial 6-month contract, with a potential for a permanent position thereafter.
You will be instrumental in supporting some of my client's key agreements, following their significant, company-wide transformation.
- Provide advice, expertise and guidance to procurement on sourcing and contracting activity, ensuring efficient and compliant contracts are executed.
- Coach to support the development of Procurement practitioners in contracting and ways of working,
- Development and implementation of efficient and appropriate Procurement, governance and negotiation policies.
- Influence and engage with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Drive continuous improvement of contracting processes and systems.
My client is also looking to digitise contract life cycle management, to draft contracts digitally, run negotiations with suppliers, ensure there is a digital footprint and analyse contracts, trends and clauses
- Strong depth of contracting experience from a technical perspective, with the ability to understand and advise on indemnities, Risk, contract commercials, Master agreements, regional call-offs and Purchase Orders.
- Legally trained and a strong degree of both Legal and Procurement / Commercial knowledge, across 5-10 years.
- The ability to coach and engage with Procurement and Legal, up to a senior level.
- Good understanding of Contract Lifecycle Management, including authoring, redlining and contract analysis tools.
- Ability to write clear and concise policies, procedures and guides.
- Advantageous would be some Oil & Gas, Power, or Energy experience, or some professional knowledge of the risks and risk-adverseness in this space.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - please apply ASAP and any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org