£140 - £180 per day
10 months ago
Interim Continuous Improvement & Tools Analyst - £140 to £180 per day
My client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a talented Interim Analyst, with specific expertise in Continuous Improvement and Tools, to join their team in Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your analyst skills within one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
You will drive the progress and implementation of necessary systems, tools and processes, as well as devising automated solutions to streamline processes, promoting consistency, efficiency and quality.
- Assist in the design, delivery and implementation of finance technologies
- Take input from key stakeholders to ensure necessary requirements are addressed when implementing tools and process automation
- Transform software designs and specifications into high-functioning code
- Test code to ensure it provides appropriate results and carry out any necessary debugging
- Support the deployment of technologies by producing training, updates and documentation
- Drive optimisation and continuous improvement
Extensive coding experience and strong VBA capabilities are essential
- Strong technical ability with advance finance modelling
- BSc/BA in relevant discipline, or relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience in a relevant role and the ability to resolve errors in code
- Strong project management capability
- Able to identify, implement and run digital finance solutions
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Tableau and ideally SQL
This is an urgent requirement, so if this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com to arrange a good time to speak.