Interim Consultancy Procurement Manager £600 £650
£600 - £650 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the worlds leading insurance providers has an urgent requirement of an Interim Consultancy and Professional Services Procurement Manager.
This is an interim contract offering up to £600-£650 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working 2-3 days per week in central London.
WTW Procurement is undergoing a period of transformation which includes developing in house, off shore and legal capabilities, together with supporting a business undergoing a period of rapid transformation.
As the Category Manager for Consulting you will be responsible for supporting WTW across the business for the procurement of Consulting services. This currently has ~$165M of annual addressable spend. You will work with the Consulting Senior Category Manager to manage relationships with key stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor to partner on procurement related matters for the organisation.
Strong procurement knowledge of Consulting Procurement is essential, as well as having a detailed understanding of the latest market trends and insights for your category whilst keeping pace with the evolving Professional Services and Consulting 3rd party landscape.
- Support the ongoing delivery of the Consulting Category Strategy / plan addressing short, mid, and long term business goals and objectives
- Manage key sourcing processes and negotiate best commercial and contractual terms
- Leverage vendor relationships through negotiation to ascertain best in class products/ services while reducing total cost of ownership; proven track record of year on year delivery
- Leadership of high-profile consulting sourcing initiatives / Strong stakeholder skills
- Consulting and professional procurement experience with good knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiating skills
- Strong stakeholder collaborative relationship building skills
- Both a strategic and analytical mind-set
- Creativity to seek, encourage and find non-traditional approaches to procurement challenges
- Change management and self-awareness skills to adopt targeted approaches to a dynamic set of stakeholders
- Ability to articulate procurement's value, specifically as a Procurement business partner
- Good contract review and negotiation experience
- Familiarity with relevant legislative, regulatory requirements, and industry standards as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk and ensure compliance