£30 - £35 per hour
12 months ago
Interim Construction Coordinator £30.00 - £35.00 p/h 12moth contract Hertfordshire
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for a Construction Coordinator for brown filed works to oversee the logistics of a major construction project and to act as the link between various project parties.
Top candidate will be good a leader, pro-active and perform within an operating plant environment.
Construction coordinator Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing the on-site construction contractors.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule ensuring adherence to this.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Being responsible for equipment and materials deliveries on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure daily activities are performed.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports.
- liaise with production site team and safety team regarding daily works and co-activities.
- Reports to on site project manager
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com with any questions.