£270 - £370 per annum
4 months ago
Interim Construction Buyer £370pd
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim Buyer with CAPEX experience to join a leading Pharmaceutical company, going through vast corporate change, and provide key support across all Capital Construction categories.
This position is offering up to £370 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in London.
You will provide crucial sourcing support to Category Owners, defining and delivering the best-fit procurement and contracting strategies.
- End-to-end Packages sourcing of site CAPEX projects, across Engineering Services, HVAC, E/I, Mechanical and Piping, civil works, and installation of cleanrooms
- Supplier relationship and performance management
- Liaising closely with senior stakeholders to provide key performance and supplier updates
- Supporting on the definition of category strategies and RFPs
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation, to promote cost and time savings
- 6 + years' Procurement experience across OPEX, CAPEX or Indirect categories, and knowledge of full lifecycle Procurement
- Excellent understanding of technical categories within Capital projects, e.g., building services, equipment, construction and technical contractors
- Strong skills of project management
- Excellent communication and influencing ability up to a senior level
- Continuous improvement and agile mindset
- Advantageous - experience in Pharmaceuticals, FMCG or Food industries
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com