£285 - £325 per day
about 1 month ago
An experienced Interim Compliance Officer is required to join a FTSE 100 Global Healthcare company, based in Hertfordshire. on an initial 10 month contract paying up to £325 per day (Inside IR35).
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Support Site based WREF and Service Partner teams through internal and external regulatory inspections.
- Monitor change control (MaCC) reports for WREF overdue/approaching overdue change controls.
- Assist new starters and existing team members with system support
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a complex operational environment
- Strong people-management skills and experience, as well as a proven ability to drive performance, are considered essential
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, competence in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) would be desirable.
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me as a matter of urgency directly on 01483 212183 or firstname.lastname@example.org