£300 - £325 per day
SS - 13901_1582034305
about 1 year ago
Interim Compliance Coordinator
Interim Compliance Coordinator required for a 9 month contract to provide direct oversight and reporting of key safety, quality and compliance data with a global Pharmaceutical organisation.
You will be responsible for supporting a number of manufacturing sites, coordinate internal and external audits to aid critical decisions around site and service performance.
- Audits, Deviations, CAPA Management (GxP)
- Monitor Change Control activities
- Audit and Assessments
- Document Management
- Management Monitoring
- Risk Management
- System Support (Carisma)
- Compliance Metrics
To be considered for this role, you must have;
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, competence in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) would be desirable.
- This role would suit a driven and motivated individual who has strong experience of working in a complex operational environment.
- Strong people-management skills and experience, as well as a proven ability to drive performance, are considered essential.
- It is imperative in this role that you demonstrate an ability to drive common-objective thinking, with a complete focus on providing solutions.
- You will need to be persuasive, have a strong continuous improvement mindset, and have proven experience of dealing with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups.
To discuss the Interim Compliance Coordinator role, please call Sam on 01483 213 304 .