£500 - £600 per day
4 months ago
One of the Worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Programme Manager.
This is an interim contract offering up to £500-£600 p/d inside IR35. Client based in London with mostly home working.
The client needs an outstanding Senior Internal Communications Business Partner focused on engaging and inspiring their employees. As the Senior Internal Communications, Engagement and Sustainability Business Partner your role will be to help build the strategy and plan to educate, engage and inspire our people through our sustainability and purpose. You will be part of the Internal Communications
Leadership Team who together and creating a step change in Internal Communications maturity.
You will work collaboratively with the wider Group Internal Communications & Engagement team and Sector communication teams to translate Internal Communication and engagement activities for use in all parts of the business, ensuring consistency of message and approach while allowing for individual market dynamics.
- Work with the Group Director, Internal Communication & Engagement on the development, execution, measurement and reporting of strategic Internal Communication, culture change and colleague and leadership engagement activities
- Lead the planning, editorial and projects for Sustainability and purpose on behalf of the Group Internal team
- Working with the executive team to develop narrative, branding and messaging for our sustainability and purpose led strategy
- Support the executive team to develop visibility, build trust and two way engagement on sustainability and purpose
- Responsible for developing Internal Communication and engagement plans, strategies and activities to drive engagement and action, in service of our Sustainability strategy including initiatives, issues, campaigns, announcements and projects
- Work collaboratively with the wider Corporate Affairs function and Internal Communication & Engagement teams across JM to plan, develop, deliver and measure strategic colleague campaigns ensuring consistency of message and campaign planning
Requirements for the role:
- An experienced Internal Communication and cultural change practitioner, with a proven track record of working in complex organisations and supporting and advising C-suite and other senior executives.
- Strong writer and editor, with an ability to translate complex business materials into compelling content for a range of communications channels.
- Experience of managing company-wide and market sensitive announcements.
- Knowledge of detailed engagement, communications and campaign delivery, across multiple channels and audiences, focused not only on planning, but execution and measurement.
- Comfortable understanding and communicating technical chemistry and wider technological concepts.
- Proven track record of influencing and aligning multiple internal stakeholders, especially around behavioural or cultural change programmes.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest, please apply ASAP and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.