South East England, England
£610 - £710 per day
3 months ago
Interim Communications Manager - £710pd REMOTE
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting a business-critical Communications Manager position, to champion employee advocacy, drive thought leadership and equip, train and mobilise a huge group of key peers.
This role is at the centre of the company's huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive push for sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, as well as a huge drive for greater diversity and inclusion.
This role is an initial contract up to March 2022, offering up to £710 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based entirely remotely.
This role will provide an unmatched opportunity to gain end-to-end experience within employee advocacy. It is a customer-focused position, where you will support campaigns driving employee advocacy and the use of identified tools, as well as supporting project management of the employee advocacy programme.
You will develop and roll out key training and coaching on the employee advocacy tool, project manage its launch and lead meetings with key peers to encourage increased adoption of the tool. You will also drive thought leadership opportunities in the space.
This role will require excellent attention to detail and the successful candidate will engage effectively with stakeholders up to Director level.
- Previous, strong internal Communications experience, within a complex, global organisation.
- Prior experience in campaign strategy and execution.
- The ability and gravitas to engage with multiple stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Strong social / digital media experience; advantageous would be an excellent knowledge of LinkedIn.
- Previous experience with Agile ways of working, including Kanban and stand-ups.
- You will be a self-starter, who is keen to learn new ways of working within Agile and the technology space.
- A motivated and passionate attitude, driven to support my client to achieve their aims.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested please apply as soon as possible. Any questions, please email email@example.com / call 01483213310.