£600 - £700 per day + INSIDE IR35
3 months ago
Interim Communications Manager - £700 p/d (INSIDE IR35)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: UK Wide (Agile)
An unmatched opportunity to a Global FTSE 100's Communications Team in a critical Communications Manager position, supporting the in house Legal function.
This client is at the forefront of their field in sustainability, with true ambitions to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is an initial 12 month contract, with excellent scope for extension, offering up to £700 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a truly UK wide, agile working, policy.
In this Communications Management role, you will build meaningful relationships with Senior VP level stakeholders, providing key support through the creation of robust and pragmatic internal communications strategies, alongside ensuring their delivery.
You will work with Legal stakeholders to take technical details and create content which is understandable and compelling to a non-technical audience.
Business Partnering with the SVP, you will create traditional writing pieces, advise, and support with external events.
You will also support on a global basis within the larger enterprise-wide Change programmes, including supporting on behavioural, people and change plans from a communications perspective.
Building networks across the broader organisation's Communications Teams, you will deliver key stakeholder maps, provide monthly updates, and define, measure and report on communication effectiveness metrics.
- Significant internal Communications experience - gained in Global 'Blue-Chip' organisations.
- Strong Change Management background, supporting Senior VP level stakeholders.
- Previous experience creating and delivering successful and comprehensive Communications strategies.
- Business Partner skillset, with the ability to garner trust and build credibility with key stakeholders.
- Ideally, experience working with Legal Teams previously to create compelling content.
- Previous experience within large, matrix organisations.