£600 - £675 per day
27 days ago
One of the worlds largest and most recognisable financial services firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Communications Manger to join their procurement function
This is an initial 6-month rolling contract offering up to £675 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working between WFH and 1-2 days per week in the London offices.
The role will be responsible for managing the communications, training and education initiatives across the Strategic Procurement Services team within the bank. This resource will need to be able to assess the impact the various initiatives will have on different stakeholders so comms & training can be targeted to the right groups. They will be in charge of all training content, particularly for our global Operations team and be close to system upgrades so any new features & process amendments can be reflected in the documentation. Ideally, this resource will have some basic understanding of how a Procurement function operates.
The CT&E Consultant is a new role that will help drive & manage clear communications across the team and to external stakeholders where required. The role holder will be responsible for all guides & documentation maintained on the intranet page, as well as training the Operational teams where process changes need to be implemented.
- Support and implement global Procurement Design changes, facilitating the delivery of identified changes to global Procurement
- Identify opportunities for improvement and supporting conversion of ideas into projects tasks for delivery
- Anticipate legal, regulatory and compliance risks, ensuring appropriate and timely action is taken to mitigate them
- Define, shape and recommend creative solutions, weighing up risk/reward
- Innovation & idea management. Treat problems as an opportunity to generate creative ideas
- Proactively identify training and knowledge weaknesses and ensure appropriate actions are put in place to rectify them
- Extensive experience of writing communications for a wide range of stakeholders and audiences
- Extensive experience of planning and carrying out training activities
- Experience in using well known software programmes to format training guides, process flows and operating procedures
- Procurement systems knowledge
- Oracle fusion experience
- Must haves: Procurement knowledge CT& E
If this role is of interest, please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.