£500 - £600 per day
6 months ago
One of the worlds most prestigious financial services providers has an urgent requirement for an interim Communications Manager.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £600 p/d inside IR35 and majority home working - limited office requirement in Central London.
As Communications Lead you will be operating within the UK CMB business, and working in the Elevate programme set up, and will be responsible for:
- Establishing and overseeing the communication plan for the Elevate programme for H2 2022; working in partnership with programme 'customers' i.e. Programme leadership, sponsors and pod leaders
- Creating, coordinating and implementing campaigns, activities and deliverables, with input from program 'customers', to serve the 'right' message at 'right' point in time to the appropriate audience in the most effective way
- Collaborating and taking the lead with Elevate pods, communications SMEs and partners
- Obtaining internal communications protocols and ensuring adherence
- Collaborating with the marketing team in line with communications plan
- Identifying media opportunities (e.g., website / digital content creation, video/vlog/podcast, etc) in collaboration with SMEs and respective logistics management in pursuit of the plan
- Monitoring the success of campaigns and activities in line with the communications plan
Experience & Capabilities
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong demonstrable experience of enterprise-wide transformation or project level communications activities, tools and metrics
- First class interpersonal, verbal and written skills and experience of engaging with mid to senior stakeholders
- Experience in producing high quality documentation, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Ability to distil complex and varied information into useful, insightful and concise recommendations
- Ability to present complex issues confidently and concisely to senior management using simple language
- Ability to prioritise work within competing demands, to successfully deliver services to agreed levels
- A willingness to challenge the status quo, 'continuously improve', and adopt innovative ways to work smarter
- Extensive experience as a user of MS office
- Foundational knowledge of the business areas, products and services within CMB
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.