Wiltshire, S. W. England, England
£500 - £600 per day
2 months ago
Interim Communications Manager - £500 to £600 per day
My client, a global technology company, are currently seeking an experienced Communications Manager to play a key role in their ongoing transformation project. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation, at a critical stage of their Ariba implementation project.
This is a 6 month contract, based in Wiltshire, paying between £500 and £600 per day, depending on experience.
- Maintain a communication plan across key stakeholder groups
- Create high-quality communications content
- Identify clear communication channels and drive these communications
- Ensure that support materials are available and up to date
- Strengthen existing communication channels
- 5 years' project-based communications management experience.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver high quality comms content
- Demonstrable experience evidence of working within a Procurement environment, ideally connected with a previous Ariba implementation project
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Possible requirement to travel globally
This is an urgent requirement, so if this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.