£350 - £415 per day
4 months ago
One of the UK's most famous retail brands has an urgent requirement for an Interim Communications Manger.
This is an interim contract offering up to £415 p/d inside IR35. The role will be based in central London with flexibility around home working.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Taking complex requirements and either match them to out-of-box capabilities or achieve a final design through minimal customization of the VIM solution
- Conducting formal blueprinting workshops from small to larger of business users
- Review the pros/cons of potentials design options with clients and guiding them to an optimized AP solution design
- Configuring and testing SAP and OpenText systems to reflect designed solutions
- Creating project documentation (Infrastructure, Configuration, Functional Design, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working both as part of a team (including leading a team) as well as working independently both onsite at a client as well as remotely
- Reviewing a client's existing VIM implementations, identify opportunities for improvement and optimization, and creating recommendation documentation
- SAP S4 HANA / ECC Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) experience is required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong business systems analyst skills and knowledge specifically in the Accounts Payable SAP space
- At least 4 years of SAP and VIM implementation experience in at least two versions of VIM
- Full implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, detailed design, configuration, testing support, go-live support) for at least 3 successful VIM implementations
- Demonstrated ability to lead small/medium/large projects and/or multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with Scanning, implementing Optical Character Recognition solutions strongly preferred, and especially OpenText's Invoice Capture Center (ICC).
- Configure and enhancement experiences in the OpenText VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) and complex Invoice workflow approval design
- Understanding of OpenText Application of Archive Center, Enterprise Content Management and xECM for SAP Solutions.
- SAP FIORI Knowledge and implementation experience on S4HANA
- Hands on experience on configuration of Central Reporting
- Hands on experience in configuring/customizing different channels and Enterprise Scan.
- SAP ABAP programming experience preferred
- Document Archiving experience (OpenText Archive Server, former IXOS)
- Experience with OpenText Content Server / SAP Integration (Extended ECM, or xECM) product suite
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must have minimum of 6 years of experience in related field or positions
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.