£350 - £415 per day
26 days ago
One of the UK's most famous retail brands has an urgent requirement for an Interim Communications Manger.
This is an interim contract offering up to £415 p/d inside IR35. The role will be based in central London with flexibility around home working.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Taking complex requirements and either match them to out-of-box capabilities or achieve a final design through minimal customization of the VIM solution
- Conducting formal blueprinting workshops from small to larger of business users
- Review the pros/cons of potentials design options with clients and guiding them to an optimized AP solution design
- Configuring and testing SAP and OpenText systems to reflect designed solutions
- Creating project documentation (Infrastructure, Configuration, Functional Design, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working both as part of a team (including leading a team) as well as working independently both onsite at a client as well as remotely
- Reviewing a client's existing VIM implementations, identify opportunities for improvement and optimization, and creating recommendation documentation
- SAP S4 HANA / ECC Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) experience is required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong business systems analyst skills and knowledge specifically in the Accounts Payable SAP space
- At least 4 years of SAP and VIM implementation experience in at least two versions of VIM
- Full implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, detailed design, configuration, testing support, go-live support) for at least 3 successful VIM implementations
- Demonstrated ability to lead small/medium/large projects and/or multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with Scanning, implementing Optical Character Recognition solutions strongly preferred, and especially OpenText's Invoice Capture Center (ICC).
- Configure and enhancement experiences in the OpenText VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) and complex Invoice workflow approval design
- Understanding of OpenText Application of Archive Center, Enterprise Content Management and xECM for SAP Solutions.
- SAP FIORI Knowledge and implementation experience on S4HANA
- Hands on experience on configuration of Central Reporting
- Hands on experience in configuring/customizing different channels and Enterprise Scan.
- SAP ABAP programming experience preferred
- Document Archiving experience (OpenText Archive Server, former IXOS)
- Experience with OpenText Content Server / SAP Integration (Extended ECM, or xECM) product suite
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must have minimum of 6 years of experience in related field or positions
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.