Up to £300 per day + (INSIDE IR35)
3 months ago
6 Months +
Role: Interim Communications Manager
Rate: £300 p/d (INSIDE IR35)
Duration: 6 Months +
Location: Bristol (+ Agile / Flex Working)
This role sits within the operational communications team, of a leading UK Financial Services business. The jobholder will be tasked with analysing customer communications experience, ensuring customers know what they need to do at each touch point and ensuring they are getting the best possible experience.
- Generating content - understanding what looks good / what doesn't?
- There is an element of journey mapping; looking for someone who can map the customer experience.
- Looking at what comms is sent out to customers currently, what can be done to make this better or is it working fine as it is? Want to ensure the customers are having the best possible journey in terms of communication received.
- Will be isolating a few customer journeys and looking at all comms along the way, and generate ideas to further optimise the comms for the brand
- Push stakeholders, push appetite with risk, (are they overloading customers with information etc)
- Identifying training needs and developing packs with their teams.
- Customer journey communications experience - understanding how comms work and what good comms look like
- Communications experience - multi channel (branch, written, printed, web content)
- Experience of producing copy and content generation (not looking for a copy writer, but will need to critique and have a point of view)
- Financial Services experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Ideally Degree qualified