Interim Communications Consultant £550
£500 - £550 per day
25 days ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative Pharmaceutical providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Communications Consultant to work on a procurement change program.
This is an interim contract offering up to £550 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working from West London. 12-month contract.
The client is designing a new Procurement Operating Model and forward-looking technology and strategic roadmaps, ultimately re-shaping our approach to Procurement. As Senior Manager, Change Management & Communications, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining change impacts, communications plans, people readiness plans and relationships with key project stakeholders. This role is essential to ensuring our successful deployment of new processes and system solutions across the enterprise, globally.
- Build strong relationships with, and act as a strategic partner for leadership and operational teams to manage overall execution of one or more programs and projects to meet goals and targeted results, applying leading change, risk and user adoption practices.
- Advance general departmental project management and change leadership & management discipline - including activity timelines, resource management, budgeting, and reporting.
- Responsible for guiding stakeholder mapping, change readiness and impact assessment, in coordination with key P&L owners and Procurement Leadership Team.
- Responsible for growing business partnerships and influencing senior management across the broader Company.
- Responsible for continuous improvements to performance metrics, programs/processes, and innovations to achieve higher levels of business impact. Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience working in a mature procurement organization and/or consulting firm working on procurement-based projects activities.
- Experience with ERP implementations leading change management initiatives.
- Experience driving continuous improvement to risk/compliance-related processes and policies
- Understanding of end-to-end supplier lifecycle processes including supplier risk assessment and onboarding, ongoing due diligence, and supplier offboarding * Project Management skills and/or experience conducting audits
- Experience and/or knowledge of generally accepted contracting and sourcing processes
- Knowledge and experience with data and analysis
- Experience working with and supporting multiple projects and teams simultaneously across a matrixed organization.