£225 - £325 per day
7 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an interim Communications Assistant.
This is an initial interim contract offering up to £325 p/d inside IR 35 with hybrid working between London offices and WFH.
To enable the Group Corporate Affairs team by owning and executing the processes necessary for the successful running of the team, particularly supporting across brand and community investment.
- Monitor a group-wide charity inbox and process match funding requests with an external partner.
- Manage and maintain employee volunteering data.
- Manage a community grant applications process, liaising with internal grant applicants and an external partner to ensure timely funding decisions.
- Work with a merchandise supplier to ensure company branded merchandise requirements are met.
- Monitor group inboxes on behalf of the Group Corporate Affairs team and ensure timely responses to enquiries.
- Act as point of contact for vendor onboarding and raise purchase requisitions to enable frictionless invoicing for suppliers.
- Manage and update digital asset management system (image library).
- Support the launch and use of branded design service.
- Arrange and manage team meetings.
- Support with priority events and activities as required.
Qualifications/ knowledge/ experience
- Experience supporting a team in a corporate environment.
- Good computer literacy and strong experience using Microsoft Office programmes including Excl
- Good communicator with good written and verbal English.
- Experience of working within a team responsible for community investment and / or charitable activities.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately.