£200 - £300 per day
7 months ago
One of the UK's most recognisable Banking institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Assistant Communications Manager.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £300 p/d inside IR35 offering hybrid working and multiple potential offices to be based from.
The client recently acquired another banks pension book and this role will be focused around migrating these customers. Work - scheme by scheme basis to the point there is letters and literature being provided to each scheme on a rolling basis. Literature and mailing work involved here
- Dealing with everchanging requirements
- Dealing with stakeholders and suppliers
- May be aligned to harmonization project but may be aligned to other projects as well at the same time
- Fast paced - rewarding but challenging
- E more coordinating but wouldn't have people directly reporting into them. Understanding scope and getting this over the line and managing various people in marketing.
- Comfortable in taking brief and end to end process - taking this to delivery
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.