£500 - £550 per day
about 1 year ago
A major Oil and Gas corporation have an urgent requirement for an Interim Communications and Knowledge Manager to sit within one of the largest procurement functions in the world to assist with the imminent deployment of an MVP Self-Help solution.
This is an initial interim contract offering between £500-£550 p/d based in Surrey.
- Lead the deployment and development of new user portals and dictate visualisation of these to ensure they are user friendly and easy to navigate.
- Define to portal content including knowledge articles, FAQ's, critical data, and Propper processes.
- Lead all communications for the imminent MVP Self-Help solution deployment.
- Lead user training within the procurement team.
- Experience leading communications within large corporations.
- Experience writing knowledge articles.
- Advanced ability to use procurement systems and tools.
- Project management experience.
- A candidate with a background in procurement from a category or sourcing prospective will be strongly preferred.
This is an urgent requirement so if the opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.email@example.com with any further questions.