£500 - £550 per day
2 months ago
Interim Commissioning Service Manager required to join a local authority in Bedfordshire. The role is initially for 3 months and is paying between £500 and £550pd.
The role offers a great opportunity to provide strategic leadership within the public health, commissioning and procurement directorate. Within this role you will develop, manage, implement and monitor both specific and cross cutting commissioning strategies, intentions and implementation plans.
Further you will be the strategic lead for Adults Commissioning, ensuring contracts and service level agreements for the public health, commissioning and procurement department meet key objectives and themes within the council's Health and Wellbeing Strategy and joint commissioning plans.
The jobholder will be responsible for a budget of over £30m and a team of 9.
- 5+ years of experience within Commissioning and ideally with experience at managerial level;
- Ideally you will have experience working within Adult Services but if you had experience within public health and social care you will also be considered;
- Provide strategic leadership and advocacy for health and wellbeing;
- Develop new strategies that allow operational plans to be implemented. Providing strategic collaboration for health and wellbeing;
- Commission effective programmes and assuring delivery to scale;
- Work across the borough to influence improvement by addressing the health and wellbeing impacts of the wider determinants of health; social, economic, commercial, environmental and behavioural.
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.