£20 - £26 per hour
SS - 12903_1559042091
29 days ago
Interim Commissioning Officer - £26/hr
Interim Commissioning Officer required until May 2020 to commission a range of services for children, young people and families across all levels of need for a local authority.
- To research the market and identify appropriate resources to meet the assessed needs of children, young people and families.
- To develop services in line with a standard commissioning model (e.g. understand, plan, do, review).
- To ensure compliance with statutory requirements as appropriate.
- Must have relevant experience of commissioning services within a social care or health sector (experience in children, young people or families would be beneficial)
- Experience of social care, health or education services
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to social care and health
- Experience of developing processes and policies and implementation of these policies
- Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle
- This role will require a standard DBS
To discuss the Interim Commissioning Officer position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.