South East England, England
Up to £450 per annum
4 months ago
Interim Commercial Officer - £450 per day (Inside) SC CLEARED
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Commercial Officer to support my esteemed client in the defence sector in delivering programme objectives, working with significant spends and helping to shape procurement and contract strategy.
This is a 12-month contract, paying up to £450 per day (inside IR35) and is based in the South East.
You must be SC Cleared in order to qualify for this role.
- Delivering client requirements through range of frameworks and contracts in place
- Working within a Commercial Team to deliver programme objectives
- Supporting colleagues to achieve targets in relevant timescales
- Develop successful working relationships with external suppliers
- Contributing to procurement and contract strategies
- Compiling and issuing tenders
- Administering contract amendments
- Providing commercial advice and guidance to the wider business
- Ensuring all procurement activities are within budget
- Ensuring all activity undertaken is in line with government regulations and best practice
- Ideally recent Public Sector Experience
- Managed large spends within the operation space
- Demonstrable understanding of Government commercial frameworks
- Strong ability to Tender / Evaluate suppliers
- Strong organisational skills and the abilits to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- SC clearance (ideally DV)
- Ideally MCIPS
- Some travel for meetings may be required with this role
This role is urgent, so if interested, please apply ASAP, and call 01483213310 / email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.