£400 - £550 per day
SS - 10802_1508743490
over 1 year ago
My client is a public sector organisation in the South West recruiting for a highly experienced Commercial Manager to within the Crime Reduction team developing and implementing the procurement strategy within IT Hardware, Software and Telecoms Categories.
The succcessful Commercial Manager will be working within the Crime Reduction function and be expected to run and manage procurement processes to obtain services within Telecare, Traffic Management Systems and CCTV.
The person should be and have experience of:
- The whole commissioning cycle from buying, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Strongly commercial in nature and "hands on"
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Financially aware and systems minded
- Proven track record in delivering innovative procurement solutions
- Good working knowledge of public sector procurement practices and coompliance regime with experience having run multiple end-to-end OJEU tenders
- Buying experience from the commercail sector
- Experience in public sector procurement
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels within an organisation