£400 - £450 per day
10 months ago
Interim Commercial Manager - £450pd
A great interim opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join a large rail organisation and drive innovation and adoption of technology.
This is an initial 6-month contract (scope for extension), offering up to £450pd (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in the East Midlands.
As Interim Commercial Manager, you will be a key part of this organisation's Innovation Team, at the forefront of driving technology and innovation across infrastructure, telecommunications, and power.
You will lead and support the end-to-end contract management process and any customer-focused commercial activity. You will also provide critical support on day-to-day operations, maintenance, renewals and project work.
- Excellent skills of Commercial Management.
- Management and negotiation skills with contract suppliers.
- Good skills of communication and confidence with stakeholders to a senior level.
- Supply Chain Management experience.
- An understanding of Profit & Loss accounts and approving invoices.
- Ideally, experience in tender and procurement.
- Advantageous would be any experience in Rail, Highways or Transport.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org