South East England, England
Up to £340 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Commercial Manager - £340pd (inside)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my esteemed government client, to play a key role in ensuring effective programme delivery and driving excellence.
They require an Interim Commercial Manager on an initial 3-month contract, paying up to £340 per day (in scope IR35, through umbrella), based in South East England / working from home.
SC Clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Review the Commercial landscape and assess potential impact on delivery of the programme
- Develop strategy to ensure effective delivery
- Manager supplier integration
- Review and renegotiate contracts as necessary to realise benefit and identify and mitigate impact
- Act as main contact between suppliers and department
- Manage and process change
- Involvement in Covid-related projects
- Commercial contracts experience with a public sector environment, ideally government.
- Strong, demonstrable skills of contract management and planning
- Previous performance management experience
- Previous change control and change processes experience
- Strong skills of Stakeholder management across all levels.
- Current, valid SC Clearance
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483213310 to discuss.