£500 - £550 per day
7 months ago
Interim - Commercial Manager £550 P/D
Interim Commercial Manager needed to work for a central government body based in Croydon. You will have knowledge of CCS frameworks and experience of indirects procurement categories. You will also have demonstrable experience of working in the Public Sector coupled with CTC level clearance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead procurements for a central government body, conforming to EU procurement law, and government policy and process.
- Produce procurement strategies by working collaboratively with Commercial teams and clients, developing a deep understanding of the supply market, category, and business context for both ongoing business and each specific procurement.
- Provide Commercial options and identify opportunities that provide solutions, risks/benefit, and sustainability analysis, and comply with Government Digital Service Standards.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Technology supply markets, proactively identifying opportunities that deliver value. Influence stakeholders at all levels, developing requirements that align best to suppliers and supply markets ability to deliver value.
- You will utilize a new and specialised CCS Framework to call off exciting contracts and implement a new framework.
- This is a hands-on role which will involve negotiating with exciting and new suppliers in order to gain a commercial benefit and liaising with internal external stakeholders from grassroots to C-suit across complex organization structures.
- Experience of working in Central Government bodies
- Experience of Indirect Procurement Catagories
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience of CCS frameworks
- Understanding of contract law and supplier agreements
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
- CTC Level Clearance (this is a mandatory requirement for all applicants)
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact me ASAP send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (email@example.com)