City of London, London
£475 - £500 per day
5 months ago
Interim - Commercial Manager £500 P/D
Interim Commercial Manager needed to work for a central government body. This is a fantastic interim opportunity to work for an organisation who have a direct impact on our everyday lives. You will have knowledge of end to end procurement process across IT category and have demonstrable experience of working in public sector coupled with CTC level clearance and extensive knowledge of OJEU regulations.
- Running projects across IT category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Running end to end procurements using OJEU frameworks.
- Oversee and negotiate the contractual agreements across IT category spend
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Ensure all cost-saving opportunities are maximised
- Experience of working in Public Sector procurement across the IT category space.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience using e-sourcing portals
- Understanding of contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment using frameworks (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
- CTC Level Clearance (this is a mandatory requirement for all applicants)
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact me ASAP send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (firstname.lastname@example.org)