City of London, London
£650 - £725 per day
SS - 14246_1610477919
7 months ago
Interim IT Commercial Manager required for an initial 6 month contract with a leading Financial Services organisation in London.
The Interim IT Commercial Manager will play a key role in managing Cost Management processes across multiple IT business areas.
This will include detailed involvement on cost submissions working with procurement and senior stakeholders to ensure the businss is obtaining the best commercial deal.
In this role, there will be specific responsibility for managing all associated IT services including Third Party Resourcing across Technology. This includes governance, mandating and adherence of the Third Party Resourcing strategy across Technology.
To be successful you will be commercially-aware with expertise in Cost or Commercial Management and shall be responsible for creating and maintaining a robust governance model in evaluating, reviewing all IT Services expenditure and proactively driving cost reduction across Technology.
The role is the owner globally for contract and cost knowledge in assigned IT area.
- Experience and proven track record in vendor, cost and commercial management including cost reduction / optimisation programmes
- Expert knowledge on IT Infrastructure technical platforms / technologies, execution of IT vendor management policies
- Good understanding of the IT global delivery model and future roadmap
- Strong leadership and management skills together with the ability to motivate staff from a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to work in a multi geography, culturally diverse and time-zone separated management role
- Good communications skills and ability to motivate and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Analytical with the ability to understand and resolve problems