£450 - £480 per day
3 months ago
Interim Commercial Manager - £480 P/D
An urgent requirement to work for a public sector body based in Bristol. Who are looking for a highly experienced Commercial Manager to work within the technology procurement department. The team currently assist in managing 280 ICT contracts, spread throughout the organisation.
The role will be supporting on a wide range of work, from negotiations and contract renewals to complex and critical technology procurements. The projects you will be working on range from, corporate asset management system, the replacement of the Revenues and Benefits and ancillary systems and income finance systems.
You will have:
- Be a specialist buyer, skilled in contract management as well as buying (i.e. whole commissioning cycle)
- Understanding of supplier relationship management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Financially aware and systems minded
- Proven track record in delivering innovative procurement solutions
- Good working knowledge of public sector procurement practices and compliance regime (OJEU regime etc.)
- Engaged and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Interim Commercial Manager - £480 P/D please contact James Richards, James.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01483 213 305.