£600 - £700 per day
26 days ago
One of Britain's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical businesses has an urgent requirement for an Interim Commercial IT Programme Manager.
This is an initial 18-month contract offering up to £700 p/d om a PAYE basis. This is a remote contract and candidate location is not an issue.
- To manage a diverse group of stakeholders across different geographical regions.
- To manage the expectations of the program stakeholders.
- To communicate effectively with a dispersed team across several time zones.
- To ensure establish, monitor and manage the program schedule and ensure timely delivery of the constituent projects and the entire program.
- To develop and manage the program budget and to ensure the accuracy of financial forecasts.
- To create and implement guidelines for evaluating the program's strengths and highlight areas where improvement is required.
- To build and maintain a productive partnership with the Business Program Manager and the Program Office.
- To identify and manage project inter-dependencies within the program.
- To identify and manage program-wide risks, issues and assumptions.
- Professional IT Program Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional programs
- Prior experience in the IT Commercial and Marketing space is a pre-requisite
- Experience in omni-channel, marketing automation, social media, CRM, Digital Asset Management, Brand Portals, and mobile applications is required
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Solid experience in the application of Agile methodologies is required
- Experience in dealing with senior management up to executive level
- Experience in managing procurement activities such as RFI, RFP
- Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations is essential
- Ability to work remotely is essential
- Experience in the life-science industry would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite
- Experience in managing GxP projects is preferred but it is not a pre-requisite
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. - PLEASE NOTE concise communication is essential CVs of over five pages will not be accepted
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.